Staffordshire’s Big Fat Chat is a public debate around tackling obesity in Staffordshire being led by Staffordshire’s Health and Wellbeing Board.
To take this debate as far and wide across Staffordshire as possible, we need your help.
How you can support Staffordshire’s Big Fat Chat
We want the debate to go as far and wide across Staffordshire as possible and we can’t do it without your support.
We’ve made it really easy for you to support the Big Fat Chat by creating a bunch of campaign resources that you are free to use on your websites and social media channels.
Free downloadable resources
Downloadable resources include: (resources will open in a new window, or RIGHT CLICK and choose SAVE AS to download them.)
- The Big Fat Chat logos – Orange / White / Purple
- Web banners – Skyscraper / Square
- A Big Fat Chat article to post on your website or use in your emails/newsletters
- An email signature graphic
- A selection of suggested social media tweets and posts to use
- Social media cover images – Facebook header / Twitter header / Post Image
- An A4 poster
- A Big Fat Facts video
Practical things you can do to support the debate
- The easiest thing for you to do is to like, share and comment on Big Fat Chat posts on social media. It will take you just a few seconds.
- If you’d like to get more involved, using the free resources to add a quick bit of information to your websites, intranets, newsletters or social media channels will help us get as many people involved as possible.
- If you’d like to write a post for our blog here on bigfatchat.com, then get in touch with us. We’d love to hear your ideas
JOIN THE FREE BIG FAT CHAT NEWSLETTER
With Big Fat Chat stories, news, features, and even competitions and fun quizzes.
WHAT IS BIG FAT CHAT?
Staffordshire’s Big Fat Chat is a public debate being run by Staffordshire’s Health and Wellbeing Board. It’s about hearing your opinions on how we should tackle obesity in Staffordshire.
We’ll use your views, alongside other research and evidence, to agree a joint plan to tackle obesity across the county.
GET A BIG FAT NEWSLETTER
With Big Fat Chat stories, news, features, and even competitions and fun quizzes. Simply give us your email and we’ll make sure that you only get relevant updates.
PLUS we promise never to share your email with anyone outside of our organisation. We hate spam too, and we will never spam you.
SIGN UP HERE
We won’t spam you. Unsubscribe at anytime.
If you are having difficulty in signing up, then email us directly at email@example.com